Saturday, August 4, 2012

VICTORY ROLLS AND FINDING OUT ABOUT OUR BABY'S SEX....


So... we are delighted to find out we are having a wee baby boy!! We are so over the moon and have already bought lots of blue pieces for our wee son's wardrobe. It seems so much more real now that we know what we are having. (Well the huge belly also helps).
Today I tried my first attempth at a victory roll and it took forever! It is going to take me quite some time to get it perfect. What do you think?
This is an outfit I wore spending the day at home tidying up-we have recently moved house and have nearly finished getting every room unpacked and organized. (photos to come soon of the Art Deco house we now live in).
 I have also just finished up work-I was working as a teacher at Lincoln High school (teaching Drama) and the job was actually covering someone elses maternity leave! I obviously didn't know I was pregnant when I got the job so it was quite a surprise! Baby boy is due in November but I have been unwell with the pregnancy (bubby is healthy but I have been sick with constant flu symptoms since the first trimester) so I resigned earlier to give me time to rest. It's lovely to be at home all the time and Toto is pretty darm happy about it too.
Top: Max
Pants: Cotton on
Snood: $2 shop in Dunedin

BLV xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a baby boy!!!! You really are positively glowing! Gorgeous outfit & the hair looks fab. I'm glad you've been able to stop working & focus on getting your nest ready for your baby boy. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I do hope we get a glimpse of your new place too. Take care of yourself & your glorious bump. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking so happy. I think you are glad that baby boy is healthy. By the way, my first born is a boy too. But it was a surprise cause I was one of the few mums who didn't want to know the sex before the birth. I don't know why! So I wish that you will be feeling better soon and I'm looking forward to some photos of your new home. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is lovely news!!!! A wee boy. So happy for you both.
    You are looking just gorgeous Hannah.
    I do hope you feel better soon, it will be nice to have time at home getting ready for your new addition.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete