Thursday, August 2, 2012

2ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY







 
Dress: Shanton
Jacket: Portmans
Shoes: The Warehouse
Purse: Etsy
Brooch: Gift from my dear friend Krista

We celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary in the weekend. It was a lovely day of breakfast in the morning and Batman at the movies in the evening(which FYI was AWESOME). I can't believe it's been 2 years since we married, the time is gone so quickly!
This is one of the dresses I have bought during my pregnancy (99% of my pre-pregnancy wardrobe doesn't fit my bump). I have had to completely adapt my wardrobe and it's been interesting to see how little there is maternity wise available here. I am not one for trackpants or jeans so I have had to really shop around to find nice clothes that suit my style which has been tricky.  It's amazing how quickly my bump is growing, I can feel bubby moving around all the time and kicking heaps, it's such a cool feeling! Only 3 months to go now, time is zooming by quickly! Will do a post soon on what sex bubby is!!
xxxx BLV

xxx BLV

6 comments:

  1. Oh look at you & your beautiful bump! I can't believe where the time has gone, you are so much further along now. The dress looks fab on you. I hope you stay well & enjoy these last few months before everything changes! Happy anniversary too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes time has gone quickly indeed! Looking forward to dressing up baby in cute vintage outfits too!!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! You look GORGEOUS in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet you are looking just beautiful. The baby bump is gorgeous.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete