Tuesday, February 14, 2012

GREEN AND MUSTARD





Two weeks ago my beloved and I took the doggies and visited our dear friend Lauren and her gorgeous wee daughter Ngaio in their house in Methven. It was a perfect day and Methven is such a beautiful, peaceful spot, with the mountains close by. Not far from Methven is an amazing vintage shop that has the most incredible range of goodies. I came home with a few fabulous bits and pieces and this dress was one of them. I think it's a 50's one, such pretty colour and super soft cotton.

Dress: Mayfield Junk store
Scarf: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Gloves: Thrifted
Cardigan: Thrifted
Shoes: Dance Pacific


BLV xxx

2 comments:

  1. i love that extraordinary colour combination and I love how you wear that scarf. Reminds me of Grace Kelly. Hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete