Thursday, January 12, 2012

SPARKLY POODLE







So I have a bit of a dog brooch obsession and this is my latest find. He is sparkly, silver and A POODLE. Awesome beyond words. (My wee Toto part is a poodle bichon so I have a soft spot for the breed). This dress is probably the dress I wear the most and one of my favourites. It is one of those dresses that can be worn in summer or winter, is a perfect fit and it a neutral enough colour without being blaaa looking. It is a modern dress that looks vintage (which is great when they are well made) and it has a lining in the skirt which is a really hard thing to find in modern dresses. It was the perfect thing to wear for these wee moccasins my sister gifted me, aren't they gorgeous?
Dress: Thrifted modern dress from Salvation Army
Belt: Thrifted
Mr poodle brooch: Thrifted on our holiday
Moccasins: Gift from my sister
Bangles: Thrifted
Purse: Strandbags

BLV XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hannah that cute wee dress has great buttons.
    Love the doggy brooch.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning dress!! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete