Sunday, January 15, 2012

NEW WALLET





I have been looking for the perfect tan wallet for over a year now and I finally found it in the weekend! It is a vintage leather one that set me back a whole $2. Got to love second hand goodies. It has a photo space ( I am one of those people that carries a ridiculous amount of photos around with me, most of Toto and our wedding, just  in case!!) The one tucked into the wallet is of our Wedding day in July 2010. The best thing about the wallet? It matched my 2012 diary and my purse. I looove matching stuff, it makes me happy.
xxxx BLV

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following. I love your wallet, especially the shape. I have one the same shape but in autumn colour of course - wine red. Have a nice day or night whenever you read this.

    ReplyDelete