Sunday, December 4, 2011

PURPLE HAT






So this is the first weekend in a while that I have actually had time to blog. I am studying a post grad teaching course (to become a high school performing arts teacher), so I have been crazy busy trying everything done to hopefully finish this term. I really don't like being busy. I love having time to read. And walk the doggies. And play with the bunny. And re arrange my wardrobe. Yep me and busy just don't mix well. This weekend I had no homework to do which was so amazing, and my beloved and I had a lovely, relaxing time. We visited Vanessa and Warren at their gorgeous shop, Two Squirrels, and my beloved got me a Graduation present-this amazing purple hat, isn't it pretty?  xxxx

BLV

3 comments:

  1. The hat looks so beautiful on you!!!! Gorgeous. It was lovely to see you both. Love V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 20s looks on you! They really suit you.

    Can't wait to see pictures of your new bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that dress is amazing! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete