Sunday, October 16, 2011

HIGH TEA


                                                 Christina and I outside the High Tea venue






 My favourite brooch-I now have 4 doggie brooches and my collection is growing xxx
                                    Toto always finds a way to peek his way into the photos! Wee cutie


Saturday was wonderful. It was my dear friend Christina's 30th birthday and she celebrated it with a gorgeous High Tea celebration. I love any excuse to dress up, and I knew this gorgeous pink 50's dress would be the one to wear with a nice big poofy underskirt. I have been waiting for an opportunity to wear this amaaaaazing hat and Saturday was the day! It was so much fun, Christina looked beautiful in a gorgeous 50's green polka dot dress, and we had fun getting photos outside the venue. The only thing missing was our dear friend Andrea, who move to the USA last year. She was there in spirit.
DRESS: Gift from my dear friend Andrea
HAT: Handed down to me from my sister in law, isn't it gorgeous?
PURSE: Thrfited
BANGLES: Thrifted
GLOVES: Trademe, they were a perfect match for the dress
BROOCH: Two Squirrels vintage (I am obsessed with doggie brooches at the moment)
SHOES: Dance Pacific
PEARLS: Diva


If only every day were like this!

BLV xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment