Sunday, September 25, 2011

BLUE BLUE SAILOR





HAT: Gift from my Mum
DRESS: Gift from my dearfriend Chrissie, bought from Tete a Tete Vintage
SHOES: Thrifted
SOCKS: The Warehouse
BAG: Thrifted, I added this cute wee doggie brooch to it
BANGLES: Thrifted from all over the place

This amazing dress was originally a jumpsuit, which was a little too small for me, so I have little by little turned it into a dress. The sailor collar on it is just gorgeous and I am a sucker for polka dots. I have recently discovered that over half of my wardrobe consists of blue dresses! It really is my all time favourite colour.
Isn't this hat amazing? It was a gift from my Mum, and has quickly become my favourite hat. It has polka dots, mesh, feathers and....... it's blue. best hat EVER.

xxxx BLV

No comments:

Post a Comment