Friday, July 15, 2011

BRUNCH AND HARRY



My beloved (hubby) and I went on a day time date yesterday to our favourite breakfast restaurant, Drexels, and to see Harry Potter, And the deathly Hallows, Part 2. While I can't say I was overly impressed with the movie, it was fun to go on a lunch date, and drexels was sooo yummy. It's the only bearkfast place in Christchurch that gives you bottomless cups of coffe, which is always good.
It was the perfect day to wear my new finds of the week, this gorgeous coat, and cute wee purse I picked up op shopping this week.

Coat-Tasman Traders
Dress-Tete a Tete Vintage (still in the Christchurch CBD in the red zone, so a no go place for the time being
:(. I seriously miss it.)
Top-Amberly op shop
Socks-The sock shop (I know funniest name ever for a store)
Shoes-Dance Pacific
Hat-Madame Butterflys
Purse-Riccarton Road Salvation Army store

I'll do a close up blog tomorrow on the purse, it is beautiful, such a wee find

BLV xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment